Kamis, 02 September 2010

Hello world !

Hi, this is my first post. In this blog I will discuss and share about robotics and microcontroller and other things related to it.

I am very interested in robotics and I like designing my own robot. But, I am still new to this. So, here I want to discuss and share about all things related to robotics. though, the things that I post is a simple in robotics but I hope these things can be useful for everyone.


As I said, that I was newbie in these topics and I would really appreciate if you all could share with me, and discuss them. I hope you can leave comments that can make things that I post for the better. thank you for joining with my blog.


So, Lets Make Robots!


4 komentar:

  1. robot- yg bs masak, antarkan sarapan pagi2 hehehe... itu baru mantap bro!

    BalasHapus
  2. haha...
    mantap juga idenya, akan dipertimbangkan...

    BalasHapus
  3. haha....
    buat blog nih...
    keep spirit...
    n jangan lupa share info yang bermutu...

    BalasHapus
  4. @ kidiang sip ding,
    d tunggu sukan nyo...

    BalasHapus

Leave Your Comments :